LaunchPath is applying agile software development (ASD) concepts to blogging by:
- Continuously adapting our posting plans and schedules in response to user feedback,
- Publishing “minimum viable” versions of each post early and often, and then
- Fleshing out and improving each post in response to usage and feedback.
Why Are We Doing This?
- Our goal is to maximize the value we are delivering to our readers.
- Spending a lot of time articulating ideas that our readers don’t care about is a waste.
- We believe this “lean blogging” approach will allow us to much more efficiently find the topics that matter to our audience and create the greatest possible value given our resource constraints.